Páginas

viernes, 4 de febrero de 2022

01 MR. STOMACH

FUNNY SCIENCE TALKS TALKING TO YOUR STOMACH TEACHER: Hello and welcome to your Funny Science Talks! And today we have a very special guest, we are going to talk to our stomach. Nice to meet you Mr. Stomach! MR. STOMACH: Nice to meet you! TEACHER: Thank you so much to be in here Mr. Stomach! MR. STOMACH: You´re welcome. I was hungry for a talk to you. TEACHER: And we have to say hello to our three pupils who are going to make the questions. Hello Ana! ANA: Hello! TEACHER: How are you María! MARÍA: I am fine thank you! TEACHER: And we have to say hello to Pedro too! PEDRO: Hello every one! TEACHER: But we are going to start with a mysterious question to you three and you have to guess the answer. Ready? Let´s go then. And the question is: How many hours does the food remain in your stomach when you eat? And the possible answers are 1) 1 hour, 2) 2 hours or 3) 4 hours. TEACHER: Ok. So interesting but I´ll tell you the answer later on. And now let´s start with your questions to Mr. Stomach. ANA: Which system do you belong to? MR. STOMACH: I am a very important organ and I belong to the digestive system. MARÍA: And where exactly are you? MR. STOMACH: I am under the esophagus and over the small intestine. PEDRO: What is your real job? MR. STOMACH: I have to break down all the food you eat with my gastric juices. ANA: What is your relationship with the rest of the organs in the digestive system. MR. STOMACH: Well, I have a very good relationship with the small intestine, he is my neighbour and he breaks down the food I couldn´t break it down. I can tell you that the esophagus doesn´t do anything, he just connects the mouth with me. And I must confess that I have some troubles with the mouth, because she is so beautiful and her friends are strong teeth but I have to do the job she doesn´t do when she doesn´t chew the food properly. MARÍA: Any other problem with other organs? MR. STOMACH: Yes, of course, with your eyes. Because you sometimes think that your eyes are bigger than your stomach and then I have to work a lot to finish the meal. You have to respect the stomach, you have to respect me, I am one of the most important organs in your body. PEDRO: Can you tell me why do you think you are so important? MR. STOMACH: Because nutrition is one of the three basic life processes. If you don´t eat you are hungry and a hungry man is an angry man. TEACHER: But we are not angry now, because we are going to solve the mysterious question. And the time our food is in the stomach after eating is in fact 4 hours. Who guessed it? Ok. Congratulations to you. thanks to you three for your questions, Thanks to Mr. Stomach for coming here and see you in our next programme about FUNNY SCIENCE TALKS. Bye Bye!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario